Goodbye 2020! WAYB’s Year in Review
Whatever you think about 2020, it’s certainly been quite the year! It’s safe to say, not everything has gone as planned. But we wanted to take the time to call out a few of the amazing things we were able to accomplish despite the challenges.
- We spread our roots! You can now find our products on Saks.com and TheTot.com, which adds to our fantastic list of retailers including Nordstrom, Amazon, Albee Baby, Strolleria, PishPosh Baby, Babesta, and a host of other amazing boutiques. (You can check them out here on our retail locator page!)
- Our team here at WAYB held a virtual storytelling event in honor of Earth Day. Click the link to listen to the stories and discover the great Earth Day-inspired books we love. Plus, it may distract your kids long enough for you to finish that (now cold) cup of coffee!
- Fatherly named Pico “The World’s Greatest Travel Car Seat,” proclaiming, “if you’re into convenience, the Pico is pure gold — even if you’re not flying anywhere anytime soon.”
- Pico got a whole new look when we introduced three new colors - Golden Hour, Midnight Sky, and Slate - in addition to our fan favorites Jet and Earth.
- Our Ready to Roam Collection of bags and packs launched! We are so excited to include the Backpack, Tote, Catchall, and Mini Cooler in the WAYB family of products.
- We participated in a community CPST (Child Passenger Safety Technician) Seat Check event in conjunction with the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA). We were thrilled to be involved in such a fantastic event (with masks and social distancing, of course!).
- Condé Nast Traveler highlighted Pico in their article “The Best Car Seats for Traveling With Babies, Toddlers, and Kids,” calling it “safe, sleek, and a cinch to install.”
- In honor of Giving Tuesday, we donated 30 of our new Ready to Roam Backpacks to Baby2Baby. We were glad to play a small part in helping families hard hit by the pandemic.
- The WAYB team got together (together apart, anyway!) to create personalized cards for hospitalized children around the world. We donated our time and arts and crafts skills to support Cardz for Kidz, a non-profit that helps uplift the spirits of hospitalized kids by distributing homemade cards.
- WAYB kept our Earth Day promise and became Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified! What does this mean? Check out this blog to learn more.
- We were honored to be featured in Forbes’ “Holiday Gift Guide 2020: The Most Design-Centric Gifts for Kids.”
We’ve loved sharing this year with you, through its ups and even its downs, and we’re so excited for what the future holds. Bring on 2021!