Effective as of July 2, 2018
Information You Provide To Us.
When you use our Site, we collect the information you choose to share with us. For example, we collect Personal Information when you create an account, request customer support or otherwise communication with us.
The types of information we may collect include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, location information and any other information you choose to provide.
We do everything possible to make sure you have an exceptional shopping experience. If you contact us in person, by phone (calling or texting), email, instant message (including Facebook messenger), live chat, through social media, or by some other means we may keep a record of your contact information and the content of the communication for later reference. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically.
When you access our Site, we also may automatically collect certain information about you, including the following:
- Pixels or Web Beacons: We use pixel tags or web beacons, which are transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email and indicate that a page or email has been viewed or tell your browser to get content from another server.
- Device Information: We automatically collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including IP addresses or other unique identifier information (“Device Identifiers”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your device when you access our website or servers, and our computers identify your device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier, among other things, to administer the Site, help diagnose problems with our servers and gather broad demographic information.
- Additional Information: We may also collect information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and the address of the website you visited before navigating to the Site.
How We Use Your Information.
By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are better able to match your interests. The purposes for which we may use your Personal Information include:
- To identify users, to fulfill orders, and to reply to your questions, comments and requests;
- For internal business purposes, such as auditing, data analytics and research to create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our Site, services and customer communications;
- To communicate with you about our new products, services, offers and events;
- To process payments authorized by you; and
- To protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings, and to comply with regulatory requirements.
How We May Share Your Information.
We may share your Personal Information in a limited number of circumstances, including:
- To Protect Our Interests & Comply with the Law: It may be necessary – due to applicable law, legal process or litigation – for us to disclose your Personal Information, e.g., to government or law enforcement authorities.
- Business Transition: In the event of a proposed or actual purchase, any reorganization, sale, lease, merger, joint venture, assignment, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal or financing of all or any portion of our business or of any of the business assets or shares (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- Other Parties Where We Believe Necessary or Appropriate: We may also disclose your information (i) where we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (ii) in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
We also may use and disclose anonymized information in any manner permitted by applicable law.
Due to the nature of WAYB’s business, our Site is not directed to minors, and WAYB does not knowingly solicit, collect, use or disclose Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have knowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. WAYB does currently recognize and response to browser-initiated DNT signals.
Protection of Personal Information.
WAYB takes the security of Personal Information provided to us very seriously, and we endeavor to take reasonable steps designed to protect your Personal Information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while WAYB strives to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to WAYB, and you do so at your own risk.
Questions or Concerns.