Terms of Service
Our Team Values
BREATHE EASY GUARANTEE
Parenting isn’t always easy, but we’ve got your back! We’re making family adventures better, starting with our super-strong gear. Our gear is covered by a 3 YEAR limited warranty, starting from the day it was purchased.* Please complete your product registration, you can register your product at WAYB.com. For returns, please consult our returns policy on WAYB.com.
*If preordered on Indiegogo, start date will be from the date of ship.
If for some reason our gear shows a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, and such defect is discovered during the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace your product at no cost to you. If we are unable to remedy defects, we will replace or issue a refund equal to the purchase price.
In no event will WAYB or any of its retailers, dealers, distributors or resellers be liable for incidental, indirect, or consequential damages relating to the product (including any repaired or replacement product or component) or its use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
Please note that this warranty extends to all purchases from WAYB.com and if purchased new from an authorized retailer. Warranty is terminated when the original purchaser sells or transfers product to another person.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Normal wear/tear or cosmetic damages: scratches, dents, tears, natural breakdown of colors and materials over time, commercial use, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, negligence, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage, or frequent washings, failing to comply with the instruction manual or modifications/repairs not performed or authorized by WAYB.
- If the service to be provided is not covered by the warranty, we will ask you to cover the costs.
- Incorrect or inappropriate usage, including but not limited to: installation, care, maintenance, storage, and cleaning that does not follow the instructions in our manuals.
- Casualties and carelessness including those caused by both unsuitable parts or by air or freight transportation.
- Personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features, or aesthetics.
START THE PROCESS
To make a claim, please contact the WAYB Customer Experience Team via email at email@example.com or via text at (888) 924-WAYB or (9292).
- Provide your proof of purchase, model number, serial number, details of the issue, how it was being used, and photos that clearly show the issue.
- If WAYB determines that the repair is under warranty:
- WAYB will provide a return authorization number, shipping instructions, and pre-paid return pick up label.
- WAYB will cover costs associated with standard shipping in the USA and handling, and repair or replace within 60 days of receiving.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; therefore, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.